Why become a member of the Schools of Tomorrow Fellowship?
“The SoTo Fellowship has supported us so well in continuously developing our school and its communities to become they best they can be”
Goldington Green Academy
- Join a dynamic values-based network of committed leaders to mutual support and challenge working together for long-term embedded change
- Benefit from a package of inclusive benefits and outstanding professional development.
- Own a share in our mutual community interest company with the ability to help shape policy and strategy
What does membership involve?
Schools and trusts can register for fellowship membership to gain:
- Free attendance for one person per school at national events and others at half-price, plus two regional events free of charge per year for two staff,
- A free 24 hour residential for head teachers in June each year,
- A free induction day for head, lead staff and lead student
- Free mentor support for first two years
- Access to our Fellowship forum
- Two voting shares per school in the community interest company which we all mutually own as members,
- The opportunity to participate in both policy and development activity
Fellowship is a mutual commitment. Fellowship schools commit to:
- A two-year initial membership, followed by twelve months notice of intent to leave.
- Working to embed the values, four-quadrant framework and three key review processes in your development planning, school self-evaluation and headteacher performance management
- Developing and supporting a core stakeholder team to assist in this
- Engaging in at least one reciprocal learning visit a year with other Fellowship schools
- Contributing regularly to Fellowship research and development activity
All memberships start on September 1st each year, with pro rata reductions for those joining mid-year.
What does membership cost?
£750 per school plus £1 per pupil (per 12 months, with 5% reduction for two years paid up-front)
For trusts joining as a group of schools:
£500 per school plus £1 per pupil (per 12 months, with 5% reduction for two years paid up-front)
Friends of Schools of Tomorrow
Become an individual Friend of Schools of Tomorrow free of charge and enjoy:
- Regular termly updates about our latest events and activities
- Access to our web forum
- Opportunity to attend events at special discounted rates
This service is annually renewable.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
As a community interest company, our aim is to be self-sufficient as we grow our work. But we very much welcome donations, however small. If you would like to help us on our way, you can make a donation through Paypal here.